If you’re like most website owners, you’ve probably spent a lot of money and time on your website. Secure your investment by adding a few simple plugins and making administrative changes to prevent hackers from accessing and destroying your blog. This service includes:
- Installation and configuration of the Wordfence Security Plugin.
- Creation of a new admin account, attributing all posts to the new account, deleting existing “admin” account, and applying strong password.
- Changing your MySQL database login information and updating the wp-config.php file to a more secure username / password combo.
- (If applicable) Changing your cPanel login to a more secure username / password combo.
- Creating a complete file and database level backup of your website, to be delivered to you on a CD.